TECH 21 NYC BASS FLY RIG (SANSAMP/COMP/OCTAFILTER/CHORUS/BOOST) MULTI EFFECTS
We were hammered with requests for a bass version of the
Fly Rig 5 since the day it was introduced. How could we not answer the call? We went a little crazy and stuffed everything
we could into the Bass Fly Rig, except the kitchen sink,
Rhode Island and a submarine.
“Architecturally” create your own rig in seconds. You can easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds, and entirely new ones as well. Choose amplifier type, modification and speaker cabinet/mic placement configurations. You can easily mix and match specific sound characteristics in ways that would otherwise be physically improbable, probably impractical and definitely not cost effective. The GT2 is a truckload of great amps in a single, simple pedal.
• Headphone button switches 1/4” output to headphone mode
• 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
• Input Pad for active basses
• XLR output with ground connect
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V DC power supply, 200mA.