Seymour Duncan STK-S1B Classic Bridge Stack For Strat (White)
- Single Coil Sized Strat Bridge Pickup, White
- Ceramic Bar Magnet, Stacked Coils
- Moderate Output, DC Resistance 10.36k
- Four Conductor Hookup Cable
- 21 Day Real World Exchange
The Seymour Duncan STK-S1 Classic Stack is a moderate output single-coil-sized stacked humbucker. Recommended for country, pop, blues, classic rock and heavy rock. The ceramic bar magnet surrounded by two Stack coils sends more current into your amp, so you get long sustain and super string sensitivity. Great for stage and studio. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable. The STK-S1 is available for both bridge (STK-S1b) and neck/middle (STK-S1n) positions. For all well-balanced instruments. Works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.