Asterope Pro Stage Series 15'' - Right Angle to Straight Nickel
The Asterope Pro Stage Series instrument cables come with patented solid-core nickel Right to Striaght connectors, extensive braided shielding, non metallic connector barrels... reducing reflection, a durable exterior jacketing to protect the integrity of the architecture of the conductors, ultra-pure silver solder, and undergo a proprietary process to enhance clarity and electron flow. NOTE: Asterope cables are DIRECTIONAL >>
With an Asterope Stage Series Instrument Cable, you'll get a cable that not only is crafted for premium sound quality, but it also brings out the true tonal character of your instrument. Designed and manufactured in the USA, this cable will deliver enhanced harmonic and frequency response with its patented solid core, ultra-clarity nickel connector. One of our favorite features is its extra durable, full flex, pressurized PVC jacketing, and this instrument cable will also provide superior conductor stabilization and abrasion resistance. Basically, you'll probably never need - or want - to replace your Asterope Stage Series Instrument Cable.
Asterope Stage Series Instrument Cable Features at a Glance:
- Rugged Instrument cable with with 1/4" right to 1/4" straight plugs
- Nickel conductors for durability and excellent conductivity
- 95% cross-braided tin copper shielding for outstanding resistance to noise and interference
- Directional twin-axial 99.9% ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper for exceptional signal transmission
- Unique barbed-collar bracket reliefs ensure years of reliable performance
- Extra durable, full-flex, pressurized PVC jacketing provides superior conductor stabilization and abrasion resistance
- All components designed and manufactured in the USA
Get the most out of your instrument with an Asterope Stage Series Instrument Cable!