G&L Tribute Fallout
G&L Tribute Fallout Electric
Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium-C-shape neck with a 12” radius and medium-jumbo frets. From dirty riffs to jangly hooks, the G&L Tribute Series Fallout delivers with a great pairing of Paul Gagon-designed Alnico pickups: a gorgeous P-90 and meaty humbucker splittable via a push/pull tone pot.
The look transcends the SC-2’s simplicity with a sweeping pickguard that complements the body shape perfectly. Balancing out the aesthetics is a sleeker interpretation of the ‘80s-era G&L headstock shape designed exclusively for the Fallout.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- SCALE: 25 – 1/2”
- PICKUPS: Paul Gagon designed Alnico pickups, G&LAP4285B P-90 in neck position and G&L AW4470B humbucker in bridge positon
- BODY: Mahogany
- NECK: Hard-Rock Maple
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Creme (3-Ply White on Sonic Blue)
- NECK FINISH: Clear Satin back with Ivory headstock
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 Ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock
- CONTROLS: 3-Position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap